Modebelu, Melody Ndidi (PhD) is an Associate Professor of Educational Administration and Supervision of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike. She is currently the Head, Department of Educational Foundations in the College of Agricultural and Science Education, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike in Abia State of Nigeria.
Her academic status is thus:
Ph.D. Educational Administration/Supervision of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (NAU) 2006.
M.Ed. Educational Administration/Supervision of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (NAU) 2000.
B.Sc.Ed. Chemistry, University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 1989.
She holds other certificates such as
- Proficiency in Computer
- Administrative Staff College of Nigeria, (ASCON).
- Grasscutter, Snail, Antelope Farming (JOVANA Farm).
- Human Resources Development.
She has attended, participated and presented academic papers at local regional and international levels.
She has published more than fifty journal articles of national, regional and international status.
She has floated and coordinated an international conference for African Association of Teaching and
Learning (AATL) & Africa Association of Scientific Research (AASR) that collaborated with MOUAU to host
three in one International Conferences viz:
TEEC-Technology and environmental Education
ICTL- International Conference on Teaching and Learning
ICSTE - International Conference on Science and Technology Education in August 12- 16, 2013.
She belongs to so many professional bodies such as
- KEPPA DELTA PI
- WORD-PRESS etc.
A Reviewer of Journal articles in the following:
- Journal of Educational Research and Reviews (JERR).
- Sky Journal of Educational Research (SJER).
- Journal of Educational & Social Research (JESR)
- Journal of Innovative Education Strategies
- Journal of Agricultural and Crop Science (JACR).
- American Education Review
- MOUAU Associate Editor of Journal of Sustainable Education, Social and Management.
- Editorial Member, Journal of College of Agricultural and Science Education (JCASE) MOUAU.
Associate Professor Melody N. Modebelu is a member and leader of so many outside bodies for Community developmental service at family, village, church, local government, state and national levels.
She has received awards on these capacities.
She is the first child and the only daughter with three siblings of late chief David & Jemimah Ilo of Enuguabor Ufuma in Orumba North LGA, Anambra state of Nigeria. She has in addition, other siblings as half-sisters and brothers.
Melody is happily married to Dr. Afamefuna Felix Modebelu, a Medical-Microbiologist & Medical- Laboratory Scientist of Adagbe Orofia Abagana, Njikoka LGA, Anambra State of Nigeria. The marriage is blessed with four children namely:
- Ifunanya Vivian Chioma Modebelu (MD-UNN) 2014.
- Val Onyedika Chiagozie Afams, 300 level Accountancy- MOUAU 2015.
iii. Iyke Kenechukwu Clinton Afams, 100 level Computer Engineering- MOUAU 2015.
iv. Chukwubuike Uchechukwu Felix, SS 3, FGC Nise, Anambra State 2015.