Full Names with Surname First: KANNO, THERESA NNENNAYA (Nee P.M. IGBOKO)
Area of Specialization: Curriculum Studies in Education
Number of Conferences and workshops attended (2016-2017):
1) Kanno, T. N. (2016). Address on the Teaching Practice Orientation of the NCE 300 Level Student of Abia State College of Education (Technical) Arochukwu on Wednesday, January 20, 2016.
2) Kanno, T. N. (2016). An Address presented on Thursday, February 11, 2016 on the Second Exam Ethics Seminar of Abia State College of Education (Technical), Arochukwu.
3) Kanno, T. N. (2016). Evaluation Skills and Teachers’ Personality/Professional Attitude and Values. Paper presented at the Teaching Practice Orientation Workshop Organised by College of Education, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, in March.
4) Kanno, T. N. and Igwe, U. A. (2016).Challenges of Curriculum Delivery in a School of the Blind in Umuahia, Abia State, Proceedings of the World Congress on Special Needs Education at the Temple University Philadelphia, United State of America, from August 16-20.
5) Kanno, T. N. and Onyeachu, J. A. E. (2016 ) Senior Secondary School Teachers’ Perception of Desired Curriculum Change and Curriculum implications. A paper presented at the 29th National Annual Conference of Curriculum Organisation of Nigeria held at the National Commission for College of Education, (NCCE) Abuja from September 20 to24.
6) Kanno, T.N. &Igwe U.A. (2016) Challenges of curriculum delivery in a school for the blind in Umuahia, Abia State, World Congress on Special Needs Education, Temple University, 1801 N Broad Street, Philadelphia 19122 U.S.A.
7) Kanno, T.N. &Igwe U.A. (2017) Curriculum Imperatives of Some Activities in Compassionate Homes and Special Needs Schools in Abia State, Nigeria. 2017 International Conference in Education, Clute Institute, New York, U.S.A.
8) Kanno, T. N (2017) Presidential Address, 30th Annual National Conference of Curriculum Organisation of Nigeria held at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, September.
Number of Awards received (2016 – 2017):
Elected President Curriculum Organisation of Nigeria (2014 – 2016) First Tenure, (2016 – 2018) Second/Last Tenure
Number of Grants received (2016 – 2017): None
Number of recognitions received (2016 – 2017):
a) Fellow Curriculum Organisation of Nigeria (2009 to present)
b) National Patron NzukoInyom Arochukwu
Number of Linkages made (2016 – 2017): None
Professor T. N. Kanno, FCON, MNAE, JP